- To monitor the accuracy of data received into the team, challenging appropriately that which does not meet CPS policy, seeking guidance where necessary.
- To prioritise work and manage time effectively, balancing conflicting priorities where necessary, ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard within the specified deadlines
- To promptly identify potential problems and present suggested solutions to line manager.
- Produce basic letters, following a standard format
- To deal with enquiries and routine correspondence received via the telephone or by email professionally and within agreed timescales
- Provide assistance and support to the team by performing a range of general administrative duties when required
- To build and maintain good working relationships with external agencies and other members of the Criminal Justice System to ensure the smooth operation of CPS business
- To research background information for management (as required) for dealing with more complex and / or comprehensive issues
On achievement of this apprenticeship you can apply within Civil Service to progress your career.
- Communicating and Influencing
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace
Developing Self and Others
Public service operational delivery officer Level 3
Blended training will be provided including workshops, access to e-learning, one to one teaching and support from experienced CPS colleagues.