Apprentice Operation and Quality Control Administrator
B & M Longworth (Edgworth) Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Assist in answering all in-coming telephone calls.
- Opening and distribution of post
- Greet, sign in and look after visitors as and when necessary, offering refreshment
- General filing
- Book in customer components (goods in) utilising the relevant Microsoft Excel programme.
- Arrange and book transportation for incoming and outgoing work
- Purchase of consumables for production & office requirements
- Administration support to Sales & Marketing function
- Assist Operations Manager with Health & Safety requirements
- Assist Operations Manager with Human Resource HR support
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong and confident telephone manner and have excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- With a keen work ethic,
- I.T literate and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided -
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.