Apprentice Office Administrator - Redrow, Bristol
Redrow Homes South West Ltd
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 44 year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
In our busy divisional office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
- Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
- Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
- Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
- Assisting departments with their day to day administration tasks
- Ensure familiarity with Redrow’s Group Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities
At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
- A professional person, confident with good administration and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated and conscientious individual
- Diplomatic and capable of handling complex situations
- Demonstrates confidence in one own ability
- Excellent Word and Excel skills required
- Working Together
- Respectful Communication
- Planning & Organising
- Quality Assurance
• GCSE English & Mathematics to Grade C/4 or equivalent
Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
- Diploma in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills ICT
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.