What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Emailing sales invoices out to customers
- Producing statements for customers
- Handling Incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining stationery & canteen supplies
- Greeting visitors on site and making refreshments for them
- Answering the telephone – occasionally when the Sales Team are busy
- Maintaining Drivers sheets, and matching up receipts to fuel invoices
- Preparing clock cards
- Entering Cash onto customer accounts
- Keeping the Archive room in order
- Electronic filing of incoming documents
- Providing copy documents for customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. This will include NVQ L3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Attending Alliance Learning for the Day release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are a small Team of 3 staff, which means we need a lot of flexibility to cover aspects of each other’s roles, this give opportunity to learn new skills. Full time role for ideal candidate on completion of the qualification.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Number skills, Team working, Dependable, Self Motivated
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3-9) Essential