What will the apprentice be doing?
We are now looking for someone to join our small office team where your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and responding to customer queries regarding the repair of their equipment, using our database system
- Monitoring and responding to emails similar to the above
- Directing calls to engineers when necessary
- Booking collections of equipment from customers and also arranging returns of equipment
- Monitoring our database and placing orders for parts with our various suppliers. This may be by email or using the suppliers website
- Taking credit card payments by telephone, but NOT chasing payments
- Filing and sometimes scanning of various documents
- Checking delivery notes from suppliers against invoices and sending them to accounts
- Upkeep of stationary supplies etc.
- Maintaining H&S documentation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. This will include NVQ L3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Attending Alliance Learning for the Day release training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time role running the busy office on completion of the qualification.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Dependable
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3-9) Essential