Emsworth Yacht Harbour
(EYH) is a family-owned business located at the top of beautiful Chichester Harbour and in walking distance of the village of Emsworth. We have over 200 boats permanently berthed with us and also welcome visiting boats. We offer boat storage ashore and have a range of boat moving equipment, including a mobile hoist and boat parker.
Emsworth Yacht Harbour is looking to recruit a new team member to work in the Marina Office, assisting customers and providing excellent customer service.
The role will include general office administration, including raising invoices, taking payments and maintaining records, together with enquiry handling, taking visitor bookings and liaising with suppliers and tenants. The role will be predominantly office based but will include some outdoor tasks such as carrying out pontoon checks, reading meters and checking fire equipment. Previous experience and knowledge of boats would be an advantage but is not essential as training will
be given where required.
What can we offer you?
- Workplace pension with NEST.
- 25 days holiday including public holidays.
- A great working environment
- Ongoing training and career development
- Good transport links with train stations close.
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, we hope to offer full time employment and further training to the right candidate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Good IT skills in Office 365
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Problem solving attitude and flexible approach
- A driving license would be beneficial but is not essential.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners
through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%,
and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On successful completion of this 18 month programme you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator