Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing office support including customer and management support
- Keeping customer and supplier databases up to date
- Ensure brokerage listings are kept up to date on the Vortec website, social media and other marketing sites
- Ensure details on window displays boards are kept up to date
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
What can we offer you?
- Onsite Parking
- Scenic office space
- Opportunities to attend various marine events and shows
- Competitive salary and friendly working environment
Potential for full time employment and further training.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions and get stuck in
IT skills, with confidence using Microsoft Office and inventory management systems.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On successful completion of this 18 Month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator.