At Redrow Homes, you will be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
You will be working in our construction office performing general administration for our site teams with some exposure working with our commercial team as well. It should be quite a varied role in a busy environment.
In our busy divisional office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
- Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
- Ensuring sufficient stationary is held in stock and making supply orders
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Diary management and meeting room bookings
- Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
- On going training and development
- This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received
- Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Working Together
- Planning & Organising
- Quality Assurance
- GCSE English & mathematics to Grade C/4 or equivalent
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills