Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
You will be working in our construction office performing general administration for our site teams with some exposure working with our commercial team as well. It should be quite a varied role in a busy environment.
In our busy divisional office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
- Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
- Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
- Ensuring sufficient stationary is held in stock and making supply orders
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Diary management and meeting room bookings
- Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
On going training and development.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- A professional person, confident with good administration and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated individual
- Diplomatic and capable of handling complex situations
- Demonstrates confidence in one own ability
- Excellent Word and Excel skills required
- Working Together.
- Respectful Communication.
- Planning & Organising.
- Quality Assurance.
GCSE English & maths to Grade 4/C or equivalent
- Business Admin Level 3
- Maths and English Functional Skills