Opportunity to join a forward thinking, fast growing office based in Salford, this role would suit an individual who is interested in a busy and varied role, working well within a team but also able to think and work independently
- Assisting busy team and Office Manager with general administration tasks
- Answering & making phone calls
- Updating information accurately in the databases and software systems utilised by the business
- Opening and distributing post, photocopying, scanning & filing
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients
Keeping a log of everything learned for your apprenticeship
Collections Executive – involving considerable time on the phone. For the right candidate we offer excellent prospects
You will be a bright and energetic individual with an excellent telephone manner. You should be professional, organised and reliable and must be able to work as a part of a team. You’ll be friendly, outgoing and confident with an upbeat personality and be someone who is not scared to get stuck into a task set. You should have good attention to detail and should be able to prioritise and perform multiple projects and tasks.
Values we are looking for are integrity, self-motivation and enthusiasm.
Maths & English - Grade C and above or equivalent
Good literacy & numeracy & IT skills including experience of email, spreadsheets and document software.
Business Administrator level 3.
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be