Apprentice Office Administrator
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
In our busy divisional office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
- Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
- Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
- Ensuring sufficient stationary is held in stock and making supply orders
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Diary management and meeting room bookings
- Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full-time job.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
- A professional person, confident with good administration and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Diplomatic and capable of handling complex situations
- Demonstrates confidence in one own ability
- Excellent Word and Excel skills required
• Working Together
• Respectful Communication
• Planning & Organising
• Quality Assurance
GCSE English & mathematics to Grade C/4 or equivalent.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills ICT
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.