Our Apprentice will assist with the day to day running and managing of all aspects of office administration, in an easy-going environment. Working towards gaining a Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the day to day running of the office
- Answer telephone calls and respond to email enquiries
- Respond to admin questions from staff, clients, visitors and parents/carers
- Make diary entry’s & complete register
- Order seeds, office cleaning & supplies and other items as needed
- Update client files
- Book and monitor client reviews
- Keep folders up to date and create new folders as needed
- Create & file invoices and send paperwork to company accountant
- Monitor vehicle tax, mot & insurance and vehicle safety check folder
- Book and monitor staff supervisions and training matrix
- Monitor staff holiday & sickness allowances
- Monitor PAT testing, site risk & fire assessments and health & safety check folder
- Follow company procedures and strict confidentiality policy
A long-term admin position within the business with progression to admin manager for the right person, depending on performance.
An immediate start date will be available for the successful candidate, subject to DBS check. Hourly rate of pay to be reviewed after 3 months.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to work independently and use own initiative
- Willing to take charge and make decisions when necessary
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- A current driving licence would be advantageous
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning