What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support your team in the delivery of basic childcare routines
- Be responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovate with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed- Work a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard. This will also include Functional Skills Maths and English. This will also include a Paediatric First Aid certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within N Family Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Reality CheckWhat we can offer you: We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we are looking for people that go beyond that and always push us to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes N Family Club a great place to be - a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
Skills RequiredPassionate and positive, High energy, A love for Customer Service, A make it happen attitude, Polite, Patient, Punctual, Diligent, Reliable, Confidentiality essential
Qualifications RequiredOther none (Grade none) Essential