What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties Will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
- Planning and supervising child initiated and adult led activities
- Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning and providing effective teaching and learning in Early Years settings
- Making accurate and productive use of assessment in Early Years Settings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Early Years Educator work based Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you once a month in the workplace from Babcock Training.
Pediatric First Aid.
Functional Skills will be offered if required in Maths & English.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This vacancy is for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship with the possibility of fulltime employment for a hard working apprentice.
Skills RequiredCustomer care skills, Team working, Creative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredOther Non specific (Grade none) Desired