What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support your team in the delivery of basic childcare routines
- Be responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovate with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Early Years Educator.
This will also include Functional Skills Maths.
This apprenticeship has no college involved and all the training is done at the workplace.
Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This vacancy has the possibility of fulltime employment within N Family Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Reality CheckWe don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we are looking for people that go beyond that and always push us to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes N Family Club a great place to be - a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
Skills RequiredPassionate and positive, A ‘make it happen’ attitude, love for customer service, Trustworthy, Reliable, Confidentiality essential, High energy, Hardworking, Diligent
Qualifications RequiredOther none (Grade none) Essential