Apprentice Nursery Practitioner:
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Horsham Montessori Nursery.
They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to fit well within the team and learn skills on the job working with children
Duties Will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- To help to keep children safe
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
- Opportunities to travel to different sites
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you on a monthly basis observing you whilst you work.
This vacancy is for a permanent position with the possibility of fulltime employment within Horsham Montessori Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
- Employment is subject to a DBS check If you are relying on public transport, please check on availability before applying
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Confidentiality essential
None specific - experience in caring for children would be preferred.
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required