A fantastic opportunity has become available at Little Graduates Montessori School. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Outstanding’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within Little Graduates Montessori School, upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
- Good communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
None specific - experience in caring for children would be preferred.
- As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award-winning training provider
- Functional skills in English and maths if required