A fantastic opportunity has become available at Dream Big Little One Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘outstanding’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding and health and safety practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of continuous fulltime employment within The Dream Big Little One Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working 40 hours earliest start 7.00 am latest finish time 6.00 p.m. Hours may increase to 45 hours per week, if over 18.
Rate of pay advertised is NMW for a 16/18 year old so may be higher depending on your age as follows; 16-18 £4.62 18-20 £6.56 21-22 £8.36 23+£8.91
This vacancy may close earlier than date advertised if sufficient applications are received so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
please consider your routes and journey times to and from the nursery prior to applying.
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Patient, Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
L2 Early Years Practitioner
As an apprentice you will be included on a L2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard with Babcock Training. This will involve one to one training with a Regional Trainer who will meet with you on a regular basis.