A fantastic opportunity has become available at Kidz Corner Day Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Outstanding’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within The Kidz Corner Day Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working 30 hours per week earliest start 7:30am latest finish time 6pm
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions from the room leader
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
Non Specific - experience in caring for children would be preferred.
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Care Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award-winning training provider.