A fantastic opportunity has become available at Circle of Friends Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 or 3 Early Years Care Practitioner/Early Years Educator (dependent on your qualifications and experience), this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award winning training provider.
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of full-time employment within The Circle of Friends Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working 30 hours per week, earliest start 7.30am latest finish time 5.30pm
L2 in Early Years Care, or previous childcare experience in a nursery setting required if wanting to achieve L3 Early Years Educator.
This vacancy may close earlier than date advertised if sufficient applications are received so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please consider your routes and journey times to and from the nursery prior to applying.
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer confidently
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
None required however English and maths GCSE or equivalent an advantage.
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard