Duties will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of full time employment within The Pear Tree Montessori Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working 36.5 hours with the earliest start being 8.00am and the latest finish time 6.00pm.
- Good communication
- Ability to use the computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Confidentiality essential
Non specific - experience in caring for children would be preferred.
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award winning training provider.
Functional Skills in maths and English may be required, if not already achieved.