A fantastic opportunity has become available at Teddy Bears Day Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within The Apple Tree Private Day Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working 30 hours, earliest start 7:30am, latest finish time 6pm.
- Good communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Confidentiality essential
Non Specific - experience in caring for children would be preferred.
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Practitioner Apprenticeship, this will involve a regional trainer visiting you monthly from an award-winning training provider. Functional Skills in maths and English if required.