We want you to join us in creating a great indoor and outdoor learning environment for the children and build trusting relationships with their parents. Your day will include access to a range of experiences including outdoor play spaces, training opportunities and the farm facilities allowing each day to be different and exciting! We’ll help you to further develop your knowledge of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage with training and support.
Please note if your application is shortlisted you will be invited to attend a play session and an interview.
We are continuously striving to be an employer of choice and believe our work and ethos will be stronger with greater diversity and welcome applications from those who bring difference.
Windmill Hill City Farm is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare all vulnerable groups and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.
All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment.
- Possible progression for the right candidate
- Please ensure you are able to commit to daily travel to and from the nursery Only candidates that are dedicated and committed will be considered
- Some knowledge and work-based experience of the Early Years / children aged under 5 years
- You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and committed to supporting all the children
- Desirable: level 2 in childcare / health & social care
- English and maths GCSE at Grade C or above
- Experience: some knowledge and work-based experience of the Early Years / children aged under 5 years
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional skills if required