Working Monday to Friday over a 38 hour working week, the Apprentice will work with children of all ages, with a small team under the supervision on the manager or Deputy of the setting.
Working with children between the ages on 0-5 years, your day will include:
- A range of activities with the children, crafts, reading, drawing, singing etc
- Supervising breakfast and lunch
- Assisting with toileting and hygiene
- Outdoor play spaces
- Each day to be different and exciting!
We’ll help you to further develop your knowledge of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage with training and support.
Possible progression for suitable candidates
This vacancy is offered in the Hereford area and candidates must be able to travel to and from the workplace.
- Willingness to learn about all facets of childcare
- Passionate about childcare
- Great if able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to a pathway of learning within a vocational setting
- Willingness to work within a team
Looking for a candidate that is already a qualified level 2 in Childcare OR who already has enough experience to be able to work towards achieving level 3 in Early Years Educator.
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills if necessary