Apprentice Nursery Practitioner - Intermediate (Level 2)
Footsteps Day Nurseries Limited
Interserve Learning & Employment (Services) Limited
Duties to include:
- Assist with the supervision of children at play (indoors and outdoors) and at mealtimes
- Assist with the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Take part in delivering the highest standards of care throughout the nursery
- Demonstrate a commitment to understanding how children develop.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
You will be rewarded with the following:
- Discounted childcare
- Free Uniform
- In house training for Continuous Professional Development
- Annual Staff Awards Dinner and Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Annual Staff Summer Outing
- Nursery Welfare incentives to fund team building events
The successful applicant would be able to progress onto Level 3 Childcare upon completion of the Level 2 programme.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about the care of children
- Good team player that shows initiative and a good level of common sense
- Passion and commitment for working in childcare
- Commitment to complete work set within deadlines and complete your apprenticeship
- Friendly and bubbly nature
Preferred English and maths at GCSE at C+ / 5 but this is not essential or equivalent.
- Level 2 in Early Years
- Functional Skills if required
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer.
Footsteps Day Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.