Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
Greenside Day Nursery
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Greenside Day Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
As an apprentice you will be included on a Children's and Young Peoples Workforce Qualification at either Level 2, this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award winning training provider.
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within Greenside Day Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Confidentiality essential
Non specific - experience in caring for children would be preferred.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship In Children & Young Peoples Workforce
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.