Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
Linden House Nursery
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide the children with a stimulating environment
- Encourage and support child initiated learning
- Be responsible for caring for babies/ young children to a high standard
- Support the organisation of activities
- Help implement the daily routine
- Assist staff in delivering a provision of high quality for the children who attend the nursery
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship Programme, once you are a fully qualified Nursery Practitioner full time employment will be available.
- Ability to build report with people of all ages
- Willing to learn
- GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- BTEC Diploma for Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.