Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
CHILDBASE PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your duties as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse will include:
- Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- Observing, monitoring and engaging in children's play activities linked to the EYFS. Activities will support children’s language and literacy, art and design, numeracy and physical development
- Keeping records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered
- Learning how to provide high quality childcare to our children
- Assisting in serving food to children, ensuring special dietary requirements are met
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option to buy and sell leave
The pay rate is £5.55 per hour and you will work 37.5 hours a week.
A level 2 apprenticeship will last for approximately 13-17 months and a level 3 will last for 19-23 months. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to apply for qualified roles in our local nurseries.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
- On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time position
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- You need to have a keen interest in the childcare Industry and be dedicated to working towards your Apprenticeship
- If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you
- During your work-based apprenticeship you will be allocated time to complete any relevant computer-based learning. If you don’t already hold GCSEs graded A-C 9/4 in English and maths, you will be required to study for functional skills alongside your early years qualification
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Early Learning and Childcare
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF)
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in maths
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.