Apprentice Nursery Nurse Level 3 Early Years Educator - Advanced (Level 3)
BEACONSFIELD DAY NURSERY LIMITED
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Old Town Day Nursery (Beaconsfiled Day Nursey). They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within Old Town Day Nursery (Beaconsfield Day Nursery) upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working 40 hours earliest start 7am latest finish time 7pm
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
GCSE maths & English A-C/ 4-9 or Equivalent plus nursery work experience.
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Early Years Educator, this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award winning training provider.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.