Rydale Nursery is a pack away setting, within a large village hall, providing childcare from the ages of 3 months to 5 years.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is willing to go above and beyond in providing high quality childcare. This is available at Level 2 OR Level 3.
As Apprentice Nursery Nurse you will:
Be a great communicator for our children and families
- Be adaptable
- Be able to work as part of a team
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To contribute to a high level of care that will enhance children's general health and well-being and to ensure that all toys and equipment are suitable, clean and safe at all times
- To meet the needs of all children through age appropriate activities inside and outside
- To carry out observations of children in order to establish the children's development
- To assist in the preparation of snacks, set up and clear away mealtimes and supervision of children during mealtimes
- To attend and contribute at regular staff/team meetings
What we offer:
- Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
- Onsite parking
- Free uniform
- A week shut down for Christmas
Potential to become a full time, permanent nursery nurse.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
GCSE or equivalent maths and English Grade A-C 9/4 preferred but not essential as functional skills can be completed.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Early years Level 2.