Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Bailey Education Limited
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the safety of children at all times
- Contribute to a high quality learning environment for children
- Supervising outdoor play
- Supporting development through play
- Preparing and feeding children
- Keeping the nursery clean
We recruit apprentices with the strong possibility of going on to have a successful career with us at the end of their apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to follow instruction
- Some basic knowledge or experience of working with children, possibly through work experience through school
Candidates will be enthusiastic, energetic and have desire to work with Children.
Candidates will have obtained at least a Grade C/4+ in GCSE maths and English (or the equivalent).
Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 + Functional Skills (if required). This is a work based qualification however College attendance may be required for Functional Skills (if applicable).
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.