Apprentice Nursery Assistant - Easton
EARLY YEARS ENTERPRISES LTD
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Key duties include:
- Undertake a key worker role with specific children and look after their various individual physical, emotional and educational needs
- Plan effectively for children and provide a stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities
- Actively encourage children’s progress in all areas of development by engagement, interaction and extension of play activities, using the EYFS for guidance
- Writing observations, next steps and keeping/updating any other necessary records
- Writing baseline assessments, 2 year shared reviews and transition reports.
- Changing nappies and toileting duties
- Promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour at all times
- Encouraging parental involvement and support this through the development of effective working relationships
On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time position
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
- Sufficient IT skills and written communication skills
- Good verbal communication skills are essential
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and conscientious individual. Candidates must be mature – with the ability to work under their own initiative. They must also have excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong team player. Applicants must be enthusiastic and have a desire to learn.
No qualifications required
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in maths
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.