What will the apprentice be doing?
• Caring for children
• Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
• Supporting children's play and learning
• Supporting children's development
• Adhere to all safeguarding practices
• Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner work based Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you once a month in the workplace from Babcock Training.
Functional Skills will be offered if required in Maths & English.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This vacancy is for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship with the possibility of fulltime employment for a hard working apprentice.
Skills RequiredCustomer care skills, Team working, Creative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredOther Non specific (Grade none) Desired