A fantastic opportunity has become available at Children's Learning Centre for a caring, enthusiastic person to join their friendly team.
They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you once a month in the workplace from Babcock Training.
Children's Learning Centre will support you and train you to achieve your Level 2 and Level 3 Early Years Apprenticeship. There is a possibility of full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship.
The role will be including providing care for children's personal routines, i.e. nappy changing, speaking to parents, writing observation reports, contribute to planning for children's learning and play activities.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good timekeeping
- Can use own initiative
- Willing to learn
- Willing to care for all children's care need
- Must be willing to take direction from supervisor of childcare room
- To be able to learn and take on board the Early Years Foundation Stage and put it into practice
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
Functional skills available in maths & English.
As an Apprentice you will be working towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you on a regular basis.