Duties will include:
- Facilitating play based learning
- Small group of key worker children
- Contributing to learning journeys and key assessment points
- Setting up the environment and activities
- Handover with parents
- Preparing snacks
- Personal care
- Working under the direction of the Nursery Manager
Future job prospects would be subject to vacancies available at the time of the apprenticeship ending.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will be expected to adhere to all safeguarding, welfare and health and safety policies and procedures of the School.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Team player
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Sense of humour
- GCSE maths and English at grade 4/C or above or equivalent
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship.