Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team
- Following staff roted tasks for each day
- Regular record-keeping of development and observations
- Positive management of children’s behaviour
- Ensuring satisfactory preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Supervising meals and mealtimes and where appropriate preparation of milk bottles
Upon completion of the apprenticeship dependent on performance a full time position at the nursery may be offered.
Earliest start is 8am and Latest finish is 6pm.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Can work using their own initiative
- Passionate about working with Children
Maths and English grade 4/C or above, not essential but desirable.
Training ProvidedLevel 2 Early Years Practitioner. Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, Employment Rights and Responsibilities, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills