Day to day duties...
- Assist with the planning of the curriculum using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for guidance
- Help to set up for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session
- Act as a key person to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers
- Advise the Manager of any concerns
- Teach children, offering stimulating play experiences
- Ensure that children are kept safe and follow child protection procedures
- Keep confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff
- To be aware of and adhere to all the setting’s operational policies and procedures
- To ensure that adequate records are kept and updated regularly
- To promote the setting to current parents and potential customers
The owner of Nursery offers performance related bonuses each term, on top of the hourly rate. On completion of the 14 month apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered a full time role at Treetops Nursery.
The Nursery is open from Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30 to 18:30.
You'll need to...
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexibility / punctual
- Have passion for the job
- Be Enthusiastic
- Have a willingness to learn
You'll need to...
- Taking pride in organising rooms and keeping up standards of the nursery.
- Being a good role model for the children and building positive relationships with parents and staff of the setting.
Ideally candidates will have maths and
English GCSE grade C or above (although this isn't a necessity)
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3