To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly, and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially, and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- To work with children
- To attend all training as set out in your training agreement
- To complete all assignments set on time
- To work as part of the team
- To attend associated training deemed appropriate by the manager in consideration of your individual needs and wishes
- To liaise with mentor and manager
Upon completion of the apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered the chance to progress on to a higher-level qualification or offered a full-time role at the Nursery.
DBS Required before start date.
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills & attendance record
- Be able to respect individuals needs and culture and requirements
- To be flexible and adaptable and support other members of staff
- A caring and considerate person
- Be able to use own initiative
- Enthusiasm is a must have
- Be able to demonstrate that you can read effectively
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately in spoken and written standard English
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)