Day to day duties include:
- Playing with children
- Learning our ethos
- Planning in the
- Building relationships with children
- Helping to teach the children through
- Helping at meal/snack times
with children's personal hygiene
On completion of the apprenticeship program, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full time role at the Nursery.
This role is 43.75 hours, Monday- Friday 8:15- 5:45.
DBS will need to be issued.
- Previous childcare experience is preferable but not a necessity
- Good communication skills
- Honest, Reliable & Trustworthy
- Passion for Childcare
- Good time keeping
- Maths & English GSCE Grade C / 4 or above is preferable but not a necessity
Training ProvidedEarly Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3