The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Interacting with children, parents and staff
- Playing with children
- Adhering to EYFS standards
- Toileting and nappies
- Meal time supervision
Permanent position and further training for right person.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Able to take direction
- Good customer service skills
- Good presentation
- Team player
- Passionate about working with children
- Interested in further training
GCSE in maths and English grades 7-4/A-C or equivalent.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare.
There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in mathematics and English if required.