- To deliver a high standard of
learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
- To ensure that the nursery is a safe
environment for children, team members and others.
- To developing partnerships with
parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
- To be responsible for any tasks
delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager
- To complete all academic aspects of
On completion of the apprenticeship program, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full time role at the Nursery.
- Childcare experience is preferable but not a necessity.
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A passion to work with children
Maths and English GCSE Grade C / 4 are preferable but not a necessity.
Training ProvidedEarly Years Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3