Day to day duties will include:
- Providing a safe environment for children
- Children’s learning and development
- Daily, weekly and monthly checks around the nursery
- Meal preparation
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with local schools and the community
- Taking children on trips
- Supporting childrens behaviour and acting as a role model
- Ensuring the environment is stimulating and appropriate, including equal opportunities
On completion of the 14 month apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered a full time role within the Nursery.
DBS Check required before the start date.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to use your initiative
- Passionate about Childcare
- A good work ethic
- The ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and other staff
- Responsible, independent and caring
- Eager to learn and progress
- No experience needed, just the right attitude towards work, all training will be provided
- If a candidate is Level 2 qualified then you will be able to undertake the Level 3 qualification
Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 2 or Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 3 (Early Years Educator).