- Working in all rooms with mentor and assistance from other staff
- You must provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children
- Input towards planning for the EYFS curriculum and maintain accurate and effective children's records
- Promote and faciliate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Ensure children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Child protection and Safeguarding Procedures.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness of the children at all times
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures e.g. fire precautions, security, dropping off and collection of children
- Support and supervise room staff with their day to day duties
- Work with other staff to implement the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum to ensure a consistent approach
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
To work to a higher level and become a permanent member of the team.
DBS Required before start date.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to use your initiative
- Passionate about Childcare
- A good work ethic
- The ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and other staff
- Responsible, independent and caring
- Eager to learn and progress
5 GCSE’s (A-C) or the equivalent.
Early Years Educator Level 3