A fantastic opportunity to start your career in Childcare has become available at Noah's Ark Nursery in Lancing to work during term - time
The role involves working with all children aged 1- 5years old.
You will be working as part of a small team you will be required to help supervise the children's play, learning activities and meal times.
Duties Will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- To help to keep children safe
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
We are looking for someone who enjoys spending time with very young children and willing to learn all job duties and train to gain childcare qualifications.
As an apprentice you will be included on a level 2 Childcare apprenticeship this will involve a Vocational Coach visiting you on a monthly basis observing you whilst you work
This vacancy is for a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment within Noah's Ark Nursery upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme
This apprenticeship is to work during term times only.
Be prepared to work as part of the team, this will include daily paperwork, tracking children's developments, changing nappies, getting messy with the children and having a fun time.
Other InformationTo continue please click apply. At this point you will enter the Babcock International website where you can review the Job Vacancy in more detail and apply. Please complete the application form. Your details will be sent to the Employer.
- Excellent communication skills for both children and parents
- Able to work well in a team
- A well developed sense of responsibility and have empathy with children
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Have professional attitude to work with children, colleagues and parents and other professionals in the setting
- Trustworthy and reliable
Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship