- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years
- To ensure that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- To developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
The candidate could progress on to a supervisor role.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with Children
- Leadership qualities
- Knowledge and Practice of Observations
- Knowledge of Ofsted
- Can do attitude
Level 2 in Childcare
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1 or 2 functional skills in maths and English. (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Busy Bears Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete an Early Years Educator apprenticeship programme delivered through Busy bears Nursery's dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning & Employment.