The candidate will assist other Nursery assistants to:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Possible progression to level 3 for the right candidate
Please only apply for this role if you are passionate and dedicated towards a career in childcare.
- Able to work with in a team
- Good communicator
- A willingness to learn about all facets of childcare
maths & English GCSE or equivalent grades A-C (9-4) preferred but not essential
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Functional skills if required