The candidate will assist other Nursery assistants to:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Possible progression to level 3 for the right candidate
Please check the location of the setting and consider daily travel to and from the nursery. Please only apply for this role if you are passionate and dedicated towards a career in childcare.
- Able to work with in a team
- Outgoing personality
- Passionate about the childcare role
- Eager to learn and progress
GCSE grade C and above in maths and English is preferred
- Full training to level 2 in childcare
- Functional skills in maths and English if required.