Apprentice Nursery Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
Gp Strategies Training Limited
As your confidence grows and you learn about the EYFS you will be expected to plan activities and support other nursery members in planning an enabling environment. You will have a duty to keep children safe and recognise and report any safeguarding concerns.
Day to day duties include:
- Welcome the Children into setting
- Playing, interacting and engaging with the children
- Sing songs and dance
- Read Stories to groups of children or one on one
- Plan activities and Observe children
- Clean and keep area safe
- Support intimate care
- Talk and feedback the children's progress to parents and carers
The hourly rate may be negotiated at interview, subject to previous childcare experience. On completion of the 14-month apprenticeship program, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full-time role.
Interviews will be face to face and will take place in the setting.
- Team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous childcare / babysitting experience is a necessity
We are looking for someone who is...
- Enthusiastic, creative and fun
- Has a willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferable.
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.