Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Hampton Magna Pre School
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
- Working directly with the children, supporting them with activities, play time and planning
- You will be required to set up activities and pack them away
- Supporting and preparing snacks and supporting children with feeding
- Toileting and supporting children with toileting
- Cleaning the centre at the end of the day
Possibility of progression to level 3.
Are you passionate about a career in childcare? Are you able to travel to and from this location?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good time keeping
- Willing to go the extra mile
Someone passionate about a career in childcare.
Ideally with Grades C/4 for both English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
- QCF Level 2 Children & Young People's Workforce
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.