Apprentice Nursery Assistant
St Andrews Day Nursery
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
- Supporting other colleagues/being a team player
- Supporting the wellbeing and care of all children
- Supporting with feeding and toileting of children
- Plan activities to support learning
Possibility to progress to level 3.
This setting is accessible on public transport however a walk will be required.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Hardworking and ensures the job is completed to the max.
Someone with a keen interest in working with children.
Willing to achieve a qualification alongside working.
Reliable and punctual.
Good GCSE maths & English grades or equivalents.
- QCF Level 2 Children & Young People's Workforce
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.